Meg Rush




So . . . Meg is adorable. Like really. As she would say, and as I am now copying from her, I'm obsessed with her. The completely unique thing about Meg is that every time one learns something new about her it is never what one would have guessed previously. I will entail here:


Item #1: Meg is smart. Really smart. Not that I didn't think she would be smart, but like, um . . . well, I mean I just thought like she would be one of those really cute, nice girls that doesn't . . . exactly, um, know a whole lot? Oh dear, that sounds not the way I want it to. She's really smart! Like knows all sorts of things of crazy things and thinks really deeply and not just in a pretending cheesy type of way, but really. She's really smart. I hope that didn't come across rude--it's full of admiration.


Item #2: Meg loves EVERYONE. It's not just a facade, she really really truly cares and has concern for every human being which has ever set foot upon the earth. I do not know how she doesn't tire from caring and loving so hard.


Item #3: Which brings me to my next point--Meg loves hard. Not-let-go-hang-around-your-leg-while-you-try-to-leave-and-then-will-jump-a-plane-to-China-because-you-need-her-to-give-you-a-hug-and-balloon-animal-without-any-questions-asked kind of hard. It's fabulous. I'm in love with it.


Item #4: Meg loves to color. Any and all Disney princesses, animated cartoons, and / or mythical creatures. Namely unicorns, I imagine. And butterflies. It's great to watch. It's like a kid with their first art set at Christmas, but really its just Meg with a 3 year-old set of Crayola crayons and those smelly markers and sparkly gel pens everyone was obsessed with in the 90's. That Meg I think deep down inside never really got over.


Item #5: Meg makes lovey eyes at me when no one else will.


Item #6: Meg hugs me when no one else will.


Item #7: Meg cuddles with me when no one else will.


Item #8: Meg holds my hand when no one else will. And any other time.


Item #9: Meg and I share a deep and profound love of literature and the written word. She's a lyric obsessor / Thoreau style sort of poet; I'm a Shakespeare sonnet admirer and Greek play memorizer. Who knew we could fall in love? :)


Item #10: Meg loves me. And I never have to question it.


Item #11: We're both blondes at heart.


Item #12: Meg reminds me why I love to watch the clouds move. You might not get it; but I do.


Item #13: Meg moves like a lemur.


Item #14: And walks like an ostrich. But in an adorable, beautiful, sort of graceful way. It's great.


Item #15: Meg loves me. And I never have to question it.


And that makes me love her.

1 comments:

Megnificent said...

Ha! I adore you, Katie! Play with me soon! Bleagh! (Ha an ostrich, eh? Love it!)