I've been into Christensen lately. I always had a bad attitude about him because he is from Orem and tends to be cliche in this area. That was close-minded of me. Great artists can be from anywhere. I know that. I expect others to be open-minded to my ability to be an artist regardless of where I am from or how I have been raised. So how hypocritical it is that when I'm faced with the same situation on the opposing end that I have issue--and with someone that has PROVEN their aristry. I haven't even proven mine yet! But anywho, I've been into him and not because he is popular in my area, but because I really think his work is great. It's sweet and rich and unique with so many different literary references and childlike nuances that add such a charm. He also is intricate with detail and color in a way so many artists are lazy about anymore. I love that. This one has been one of my favorites lately. Fin.

0 comments: