One of my favorite memories is when I was a Sophomore in high school and I made the top choir for the following Junior year--a pretty rare and awesome thing. I was so happy and proud of myself and my mom bought me a beautiful little music note charm just like this one to wear around my neck. It stayed on me for what I think was two years until I lost it. I was so very sad then and even now wish I had that. I didn't know how much that memory and the fact that my mom gave me this token of her love meant so much to me. I know how much she cares about me and she is always finding ways to show me how much she loves me.

2 comments:

Lauren Rawlings said...

cute katie! Your mom is so nice. Let's plan a fun africa christmas party. you down?

Alissa@CraftyEndeavor.com said...

I remember those days of choir. I really wanted to try out, I think I would have made it too... but I didn't have room for choir :( The choir teacher really wanted me to try out too (I forget his name) :/

Thats so sweet of your mom to give you a necklace in honor of making the choir. I hope to be a mom like that one day.