Jonathan Coulton

I loaded all my old CDs onto my iPod. Well, first you should know I've had an iPod for six months. And I didn't buy it--it wasn't my choice, it was a gift. Not that I'm complaining at all, of course, I'm just making the point of how technologically inept I am. I am always way behind the technology curve, but I'm totally okay with it. Ha the best part of my lack of iPod-ness for so long is . . . I think the radio is a modern marvel. THAT is why I've never felt the need to have one. Even still, I'll purposefully leave my iPod home sometimes so I can listen to the radio. Like, it's AMAZING to me. haha I know. What can I say? Anywho, I loaded all my old CDs on my iPod. I just re-discovered Jonathan Coulton via this venue . . . a city Wyatt burned for me years ago. I didn't truly appreciate it until now. He's FANTASTIC. Like, my new favorite guy / thing / music type. Listen to him. Love him. It will all be the best.

0 comments: