Hmm . . . thoughts.


Sometimes I wish I was better at being faithful and true. Not only to myself or my beliefs or my religion or my school but even little things in my life. I love globes. They are beautiful and they make the world seem so big. Yet it is wonderful that anywhere is a plane ride away. I love that about the era we live in. There is so much beauty to see and if I work for it, I can see most of it. What a wonderful blessing. Human beings are the most incredible creatures. We have such incredible capacities to love, create, work. Too many people are afraid of being silly. I hate inhibition. It stifles so many interesting and wonderful things yet to be done or said or made. I have the habit of talking too much. I should work on trusting silence. I came to the realization on my blog sidebars that I always update them and I take a lot of pride in my sidebars. The only bummer is I use my blog as a journal and when I want to print this off all my past sidebars won't be there. That may be something I would have liked to have later. Seeing what kind of poetry and music I liked, the things I'm grateful for. It makes me think I need to start a REAL journal. The only problem with that is I feel when I have an actual book I'm supposed to sit down and write in, it feels obligatory. And I don't enjoy it as much. I don't know why I like blogging so much and I've never been a good journal keeper, but there it is. I think I get to add pictures and color and interesting things with little effort and its just downright faster. But ya know, whatev. "In this life we can not do great things, only small things with great love." -Mother Teresa

0 comments: