A New Game


Lately I've started this game where I type some random word into google images and I find a picture of something I like or think is beautiful or interesting. I often even end up learning something, imagine that, because it peaks my interest in a topic I know nothing about or a picture I've never seen which I then end up investigating. But anywho, this is one of the results for the word "vast." As it turns out Vast is a band and this is one of their album covers, but I think its a very intriguing work of art. Enjoy. :)

1 comments:

LizMcG said...

Another fun game: at eh top of the blog page there is a button that says next blog and it will give you a random blog. It's really cool because you basically get to see a snap shot of someone's life. There are so many randoms blogs about stuff that I would never think that someone would be interested in. It is amazing. I recommend trying it sometime.