Call it nonsense, call it poetry, I call it my thoughts.


Sirens.

A furrowed brow.

Tis the silliest thing I know.

What do I know.

The lengthy man says I should eat more bananas.

Bananas are my favorite food.

Do you know how often I eat bananas? I think.

Entire countries survive on the caloric intake that

I myself partake of bananas in a week's time.

I don't know how I could possibly even attempt at eating more bananas.

Quit being SO stuffy!

Smile, smirk, twinkle your eye . . . something!

It would be great if I could have my own beach.

Nay, my own island.

Enough bananas to sink the Titanic.

A slurpee machine.

The silly cooking game on my laptop everyone makes fun of me for.

That's all I'd need.

I stand corrected.

As it turns out, the Titanic all ready sank.

Tragic.

Also, the beginning of a long line of horrific epic movies produced from Hollywood.

Which, as it turns out, is the greatest force for films in the world.

Tragic.

If the junk Hollywood creates is the best entertainment Earth has to offer,

The world is most definitely hurting for entertainment.

I'm doing that thing again.

That thing when I pretend to be a cynic but really . . .

I'm an optimist.

Posing as a Democrat.

Who is in reality . . . a Libertarian.

But who really cares what the Libertarians have to say?

A bunch of kooks.

So, I continue voting mixed ballot leaning toward blue most of the time,

While pondering how I could never be a Poli Sci major.

Simply because I would have no idea what to pose as when I ran for office.

Because again . . .

Who really cares what the Libertarians have to say?

Sirens.

Well, isn't that ironic.

0 comments: