Oh the Irony



For eight weeks I've been waiting to hear if I was accepted to the Disney College Program in Disneyland or not. It has been a very frustrating eight weeks as I've felt I had to put all other opportunities on hold. I finally found out I got it. Yipee! I also found out I was cast in Charlotte's Web. This is going to be a very important production for UVU Theatre. There are a lot of factors. Ha how more vague could that sentence be? Regardless, I have decided to stay. I want to be a part of this project. So . . . I chose--Wilbur? Or Mickey? Wilbur.

3 comments:

Megnificent said...

Dude, seriously? I support you either way, but that's intense. Plus, it means I'll see you more.

Kimberly Kaleonani Kitto said...

I'm so happy you came to a decision!! AND I'll get to see you before I leave!!! YAAY!!

LizMcG said...

Wow, That surprises me a bit. A few bits actually. But I think that you are totally capable of making good choices. Good for you, that would be a tough one.
PS I'm sorry I missed you and I hope that you come visit me this summer.