She's just a little girl.
Ugh, I hate growing up.
I've always hated Peter Pan, but upon second thought, I think he had it right.
I mostly just always found him annoying.
"Fly with me, Wendy! My shadow and green shoes and red feather somehow make me magic!"
Please.
I didn't even buy it when I was a little girl.
Which I'm not anymore.
I'm old.
I want to be in Uganda.
The people may smell bad, but things are simpler.
Better.
I mean, I like the US and all--we're rich, but . . .
There's SO much world to be in.
I should probably take up painting again.
I think that'd be good for my soul.
Ew, I hate not getting cast in parts that I'm totally perfect for!
All right so the truth comes out.
Really I'm just bitter because I haven't had enough performing in my life.
I hate classes.
They are boring and lame and boring.
I have so much more potential than my current path is allowing me to explore.
THAT is frustrating.
I should be painting in Italy
Or writing in Indonesia
Or singing in Australia
Or basically ANYTHING but going to school in Orem
I'm grateful for good ol' UVU
Don't get me wrong
But seriously . . . I'm bored.
I need a new challenge.
I can't wait for one of these other life options to work out, pan out, something.
But I really can't fail my classes either.
If I were smart I'd be doing homework right now.
Instead of vomiting my thoughts out into cyber space.
Which I'm sure isn't a good idea either.
But . . . here I am. Doing just that.
All right I'll stop.
My life is great.
My life is incredible actually.
Too good to be true even.
But plateauing.
But I know. My future is in my own hands, my own power--it's my job to change my fate.
Okay, I'll work on it.

0 comments: