Once There Was A Snowman!

So my good friend, Justin Benson, and myself received the inspiration to create a snowman one day. This turned out to be a very exciting endeavor and we chose to name the snowman Mr. Wimbledon. It seemed appropriate as we were building our new friend. The confusion only came when we completed "Mr." Wimbledon and found that perhaps he has more feminine-like features. Thus, we are not sure whether our friend is Mr. or Mrs. Wimbledon, but we liked . . .
er, it, just the same. Justin indicated that perhaps our friend could be both however--perhaps Mr. and Mrs. Wimbledon were married in the temple and are therefore one. I felt that this was an appropriate explanation for our friends' confused identity.


This is Justin and myself with Wimbledon. Notice his festive hat. Wimbledon's, not Justin's. On this particular occassion Justin did not have a hat.
LCW (You know who you are)
It seems to me that Wimbledon looks quite a bit more sullen in this photograph as he stands on his own. He obviously misses the company of Justin and myself.

Oh Justin . . . Justin, Justin, Justin. Tsk, tsk, tsk--what is that face, young man? :)

Oh I get it! It's an effort to mimick Wimbledon's sullen expression and strange lips, yes?!

0 comments: