I don't care how random this blog is and I will tell you why--it's not really a "blog" at all. It's really a convenient journal. The only way I've ever gotten myself to do any consistent documentation of my life is this and as silly as it sounds, I really think it's because I like typing better than writing with a pen or pencil. I hold writing utensils incorrectly and press too hard with them so my hand cramps. AND I can't have rad backgrounds in Word or I would just use that. And then I would have the freedom to use real people's names as opposed to code--but then in the same token, I think the code gives me an interesting challenge oftentimes. Plain and simple--I like typing. So basically, I don't care if you read this. Don't get me wrong; I'm sure there are cool people out there in cyber world so ready to be a blog fan of mine (I mean, who wouldn't want to be?!), but the truth is it's so fine with me if there's not too. SO fine. But thanks for that, world. Fin.

2 comments:

Mama-Face said...

i just read that, and you don't care? ;(

Katie Sue said...

Dear Mary Buckner, much apologies. If you would read my next blog to clear up this little miscommunication, I would be eternally indebted. Okay um . . . not eternally. But a LONG time--ha!