2009 cont.

Ellen Young and I--my roomie from 07-08 year at this super cute Fakesgiving party I basically organized in Fall 2008. We had our issues but she is a really good human. She's a cutie. This picture just kind of represents CAL all in all to me. Fin.

Bre and I REALLY aren't awesome at taking photos with each other--really the only semi-cute photo that exists of us (with Jacob Christian Bunker who lived across the hall) and I'm wearing her shirt. She would let me borrow her clothes ALL the time which was really really sweet.

Creepy same-shirt-color-double-boob photo (which I look really gross in) but I LOVE Valerie Fuller.


When I lived with Stephanie Rogers, BreAnna Powell, and Valerie Fuller we did this cute quote on fridge thing which turned out to be really hard to clean off but was so worth it because it was cute! We were WAY cute! I got put on the fridge a lot because I'm WAY funny. :)







Margaret Huntington (lifelong bestie), me Kayla Rowley (Margaret's childhood bestie and a REALLY good human)

Keep in mind I'm trying to remember fun deets but you are TOTALLY getting the abridged version. I guess that's what I do to myself when I only really TRULY journal like once a year. Also in January Margaret's awesome best friend from California Kayla Rowley (she got married, her maiden escapes me) lived with Margaret Huntington for a bit and she's a GIANT sweetheart. But, Utah just wasn't where she needed to be so she was out pretty quick. I get it--she then got engaged. Bigger calling. During the Fall of 2008, ps I lived with an adorable girl named Stephanie Rogers who got engaged while I was living with her and married in the Spring of 2009. She's in pics too. My other roomies were BreAnna Powell and Valerie Fuller. Valerie being a sweetie and BreAnna being my favorite human EVER. Stephanie was replaced with a girl named Jessica Colyar who was okay enough but mostly just a hoochie granola girl that smelled bad. I feel a little bad though because we didn't exact welcome her with open arms. But she's doing fine. Bre is from Price and Val is from Indiana. I love them. Bre loves screamer music and Val loves Christmas and has trouble with being irresponsible. She kind of had to move back home unexpectedly because she failed like EVERY class but she really is a good girl. Bre and I had a hard time going to church, but she is a wonderful human. And also all this--I finished the Center for the Advancement of Leadership program at UVU--CAL!!! In hindsight, it really was super good. A little bitter toward the end due to silly issues, but all in all . . . very good things.

0 comments: