2009 part III

Erin Crabtree and me. We're REALLY cute.
Meg and my awesome day at the beach--we came from the temple so we were wearing dresses and nothing could have been more perfect.


Margaret, Alex Paulos, Meg, and me at Penny Royal


When we took that trip and stopped at Vegas--Alex somehow procured this rad, primary colors picture of us at Tiffany's. His best contribution to the trip, in my opinion. Okay, not fair! But still, I didn't know him super well! haha



We had a really fun and awesome park day in early Spring when it was still pretty cold at my idea. We played croquet and stuff. We're rad.

Erin Crabtree deserves a good little moment too. She was a stagehand girl for Chess who handed me a recording device in a quick change moment I had at the first of the show and apparently my gratitude made an impression on her. I didn't really become her friend until she and Margaret became way close, but then she and I got way close and she is fantastic. She lived with Margaret during the summer and she's way rad. Also, she and Nicholas Grossaint had a mini-fling that changed her life and that's when he and I became friends. I love him. I think she's been finding herself this past year. Also, the Penny Royal existed in 2009! It was this swanky cute little place that had mismatched chairs and paisley wall paper--my hippie friends like Meg Rush and Margaret Huntington were infatuated. It closed due to weirdness and was going to be re-opened but then couldn't be. Shame. It was a COOL spot. Our joint of the summer, really. Meg, Margaret, this guy Alex Paulos and I also went on a trip to California for Margaret's sister's wedding which was good / bad / weird / awesome all at the same time. Mostly Meg and I had one fabulous day on the beach and that much probably made it worth it. Also, I'm in love with the Huntington family--her mom and dad are INCREDIBLE people. Alex Paulos existed in my life a little. He was a behavior theory guy that turned out to be kind of crazy but basically just brought Meyers-Briggs on steroids into their life. Whatev I don't know. I also hung out with Julie and Nick a lot during the summer. We would lay out and swim. OH! AND I totally spaced Pinnacle. A lot of my summer is kind of story-less and almost a blank gap in my mind because I worked at Pinnacle a LOT. Like, I became the shift-cover girl. I made a lot of money but I spent it all on sushi and itunes--not exaggeration. There were a handful of cool people, the only ones really note-worthy being Becca Housley, Heather Housley's little sister who is way cooler than Heather and Brandon Behrmann who is hysterical and a really awesome guy.

0 comments: