2010 cont.






















I also stage managed Short Attention Span Theatre this year. That was . . . exciting. I'm going to have nine million technical credentials by the end of this year. And that part is good. I do feel like I need a break from school, from life even. . . I'd like to do that thing:






"I cashed in all my savings and bought an El Dorado.






Drove to Tennessee.






I took a trip while I was gone.






I drove across the country and I stopped at lots of diners,






And I stared at a million stars.






And thought I could touch the sky."












Then, I worked for the UVU Noorda Summer Camp. I'm obsessed with those girls that were in the show I stage managed: the Secret Life of Girls. Baylee Dodge (Abby), Kenzie Dodge (Kayla), Emily Sheehn (Sutton), Rebecca Acosta (Rebecca), Rebekah Blackburn (Anne Marie), Kaitlyn Lamb (Stephanie), and Sarah Mortimer (Chandler). Julie Suazo was also in it as Sutton's Mom, Jessica Gunson was in it as the Coach, and Alex's mom Rosanna Ungerman was in it as Abby's Mom.






Our production team included: me (SM), Alex Ungerman (Director), Julie Mortimer Suazo (Assistant Director), Jacob Porter (ASM), and Jessica Gunson (ASM).




0 comments: