There are people that want it all to be simple, clean, honest.

That's nice and all . . . but I think I know better.

The idiosyncracies which exist within each individual person gives me millions upon millions of reasons to believe that simple, clean, and honest doesn't exist in this life. And the next exists as a perfectly unsure surity.

This isn't to say that the lack of simplicity, cleanliness, and honesty equates ugliness. In fact, it is within all that is idiosyncratic where beauty lies.

I've known a share of stupid choices, unwise paths, nonsensical sense. And it is here wherein I have learned to love, to share, to appreciate. Appreciation is underrated and bastardized in its meaning. In its perfection--here, we may find purity.

Simple. Clean. Honest. Give me a break. Live first. And you will see--there is more than these.

0 comments: