All ready, the bulk of 2010 has come and gone. I've been through and accomplished a lot this year, although, like always, some of the things I really need to focus on have been left at the wayside. It's been a great time of transition for me. As in . . . nothing matches. That may not make much sense, but it's a good description of where my head has been at.






I should mention someone who has proven to be very important in my life the past weeks. It seems that it was a fortuitous thing for her to be in my life, at this time. I needed her a lot. And it was a happy accident that she would be here for the summer anyway. Her name is Shelly Bulkley Chamberlain. And she's probably one of the best friends I'll have in my life. The older I get the more I realize what an example and mentor she has been to me. Above is a picture of she and her husband, Brian. Isn't it amazing how the people that come through and end up being the most important aren't the ones you expected to fill that?




I was in Urinetown. I loved it. I played Ol' Ma Josephine Strong. That's her in that pic. I may have all ready mentioned that in a previous blog, but oh well.





I was the ASM for A Doll House. Sarah Mann was the SM. Penny Pendleton played Nora, Jason Sullivan was Helmer, Jason Evans was Dr. whats-his-name, Cameron Garcia was Krogstad, James Arrington directed, Elfie Panholzer was the sweet little nanny character, Melissa Ledbetter was the old maid best friend--I forget that character's name. It was a really enlightening and enriching experience. I learned a lot.




0 comments: