So, I have a secret to tell everyone. It's really embarrassing. Like two weeks ago, I was up way too late writing blog posts, and I saved them as drafts for "posting later." Yeah, well . . . this is what I came up with at five am. I am only sharing for the sake of how awful it is. But it gave me a chuckle reading it in hindsight. Haha, take caution and enjoy.
My blogging lately has been a little obsessive. I used to do it like once every two weeks, maybe. Probably not. And now I can't stop. The blog fire has been lit within me and nothing can extinguish it now. Such as:
"The spark of my blogging . . .
Is flickering within me.
The spark of my blogging . . .
Won't let me sleep at all.
Until I discover the perfect back cover
and the topics in love I will fall.
It's my newest calling . . .
the spark of my blogging."
And for my not-theatrically friends that don't know what this is from, I apologize. If you really care check out "Children of Eden"--it's a musical. As for the rest of y0u, if you don't think I am as hilarious as I know I am, shame on you.


I have no idea, friends. If I ever remember who sold me the crack I was on, I'll let you know. Because apparently it was really good. I'm most impressed with myself in the fact that I thought adding a Children of Eden picture added a lot to the post.

0 comments: