Why Is It SO Difficult?

Ya know, all I want is a decent, fairly aesthetically pleasing backdrop that has all the right colors, accurately represents my personality, is kind of unique and fun, something not everyone has, something with all the right layout options, and that I won't get bored with. And actually I prefer to have several because, I will, inevitably, get bored no matter how cool it is. (I always look to the future and have an outstretched heart for the walls of my home. They'll have a LOT of paint on them by the time I leave I'm afraid.) :) This one I'm still not quite happy with . . . but keeping the old one was out of the question seeings how bored I was with it. So it'll do for now. I like it in theory but the execution is not as cool as I would like it to be. Darn it. I'll keep looking. I hope you feel creatively and cheerfully appeased for now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your back ground is obnoxious