Picture worries


I thought I was cool. I had never played drum hero before.




















I had a weird obsession with all the street statue advertisements in Europe.







I look posessed in this one. Haha, I'm not sure if I hate it or love it. And I wanted that bike REALLY bad. (Hey, hey my birthday's in August--there's still time! :)




I just realized I haven't had any pictures of me up for awhile. And I always get concerned about that because for me, sometimes, if I'm searching for a blog of someone I know, I'm not sure it's theirs until I scan through and see a picture of them. Well, I don't want to come up for anyone else and for them NOT to recognize my blog! That would be such a nuisance! So, here's some I guess. I'm just doing random stuff.

1 comments:

Megnificent said...

Haha! I love you! I love your silly, fun side and your philosophical side. I want to fill my days with you.