Persuasion

Lately I've been obsessed with blogging it seems. I think I'm connecting back with my creative, literary soul--which I like to believe I have but who knows whats really true. Today's topic: BBC's version of Jane Austen's Persuasion. I'm obsessed. Like really. I watched it one night because my sister had bought it and I had nothing to do--so out of curiosity I popped it in. I was not prepared for what was in store for me. I was mauled with one of the greatest, most girly cinematic experiences of my life. It's like the six hour Pride & Prejudice, but better. Well . . . almost. They're equals. But those of you that know how I feel about the six hour Pride & Prejudice know what a big deal it is for me to be comparing it to anything. Men, don't judge. It's a girl thing. Women, watch and enjoy.

I usually hate these montage things, but I liked this one and I didn't want to do a way emotional clip from the movie. It would give away too much and I want you all to watch it. :)




It's fabulous. I know, I know--I think montage things on youtube are cheesy too. But this movie is too fantastic! And here are some photogs of the gorgeous Rupert Penry-Jones and the talented Sally Hawkins.


And no, of course his picture isn't grandly bigger for any specific purpose! ;)

0 comments: